Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Post!

Hello everyone!
This is Kait, one half of the posting duo Pucker-Up. I wanted to just jump on here quickly and make a post. I am a hardcore makeup enthusiast and I am soooo excited to start blogging, even more so now that one of my good friends has agreed to blog with me. I've known her for many years and she actually inspired me to start doing & collecting makeup. We have different styles, but our passion is all the same. I am currently a stay at home momma of one gorgeous little boy who lights up my life.  This blog will house the thoughts of both Brittany and myself. Videos will be posted as well as product reccomendations, Opinions and reviews, photos and FOTD's, and of course, whatever else we feel like posting. I look forward to blogging for all of you!

- Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment